Mount Everest Basecamp Trek 16 Day trekking tour the top of the world. Book a great experience at a great price now.
High Lights of the Trek
• Reach Everest Base Camp- the top of the world.
• Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
• Scenic mountain flight to and from Lukla.
• Visiting Namche Bazaar and Tengboche Monastery.
• Unforgettable views of high mountains and Khumbu Ice fall.
• View of the Everest and other mountains from the Kalapattar.
1. All the airport transfers.
2. 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis.
3. Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary on day 02.
4. Your standard meals during the trek (11 days) with hot tea/coffee in breakfast (.
5. All necessary paper works, Sagarmatha national park entry permits, TIMS permit and monument entrance fees.
6. Flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with domestic airport tax.
7. All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks on twin sharing basis (dormitory style sometimes).
8. An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers and a porter will carry from 20-25 KG).
9. Salary, meals, accommodation, transportation and Insurance for the guide and porters.
10. Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
11. Sleeping bag, down jackets and duffle bag – if Necessary (retuned after the trek).
12. All government taxes, VAT and service charge.
1. Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos and it cost you 40.00USD for the 30 days tourist visa to Nepal.
2. Your Travel insurance (compulsory) that covers emergencies and evacuations.
3. Food (lunch and dinner) while you are in Kathmandu.
4. Your personal expenses/shopping.
5. All the alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
6. Sweet things like chocolate bars and bar bills.
7. Hot shower during the Trek.
8. International airfare.
9. Tips for the guide and staffs.