Everest Base Camp Trekking is most admired trekking package to all mountain lovers. Gold Mountain Nepal Treks offer you the EBC (Everest Base Camp) Trekking as per client's requirements & holiday frame.
Day 01: Greetings at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Flight from KTM to Lukla and trekking to Phakding (2652m): walking distance 2-3 hours.
Day 04: Phakding trekking to Namche Bazzar (3440m): walking distance 5-6 hours.
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche (3440m)
Day 06: Namche Bazzar trek to Tengboche (3867m): walking distance 4-5 hours.
Day 07: Tengboche trekking to Dingboche (4360m): walking distance 4-5 hours.
Day 08: Rest day in Dingboche for the acclimatization (4360m)
Day 09: Dingboche Trekking to Lobuche (4940m): walking distance 4-5 hours.
Day 10: Lobuche - Gorakshep (5170m) - Everest Base camp (5364m) back to Gorak shep (5170m): walking distance 6-8 hours.
Day 11: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar (5545m) and back to Pheriche (4280m): walking distance 6-7 hours.
Day 12: Pheriche trek to Namche Bazaar via Pangboche and Tengboche (3867m): walking distance 7 hours.
Day 13: Namche Bazaar trekking back to Lukla (2850m): walking distance 6 hours.
Day 14: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu and drive back to hotel. In evening we will offer you a farewell dinner.
Day 15: Final departure to International Airport to catch your return flight.
• Airport drove & Pick up.
• 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan.
• Tea-house/Lodge accommodation and all meals during the trekking.
• Tea during the mountain part.
• Guided sightseeing tours in Kathmandu.
• Round trip domestic flight for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
• All necessary paper work and permits.
• Guide Salary, lodging, accommodation and insurance.
• Medical supplies. [First Aid medical kit will be available]
• Trekking Information Management System [TIMS], New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist [This is for your safety].
• Farewell dinner after your trekking.
• Trekking certificate from Gold Mountain Nepal Treks & Expedition (our company)
• All government taxes.
• All Meals in Kathmandu except breakfast.
• Your International airfares along with taxes.
• Sightseeing entry fees in Kathmandu valley.
• Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others.
• Personal trekking equipment.
• Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request].
• Any kind of personal expenses like Drinks & Bar Bill,
• Your travel insurance. (We suggest making your insurance from your home country).
• Drinking water (you can use purification tablets in normal water)
• Helicopter rescue due to out of control. [Your travel insurance will cover if you have an insurance including it].
• Some extra assistance like if you cannot walk properly our guide will arrange you horse to came back [if applicable this you have to pay them directly].
• Tips to our staff.
• Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price.