Trekking in Nepal
High lights of the Trek
• Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
• Visiting typical Gurung Villages at Landruk and Chomorung.
• Reaching unlimited peoples destination, the Annapurna Base Camp.
• 360 degree views of the Himalayas from base camp.
• View of Annapurna Glacier and many other Himalayas.
• Taking bath of Natural hot spring at Jhinu danda.
• Visit the lake city Pokhara
Itinerary of the Trek:
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters): transfer to hotel.
Day 02.Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation:
Day 03.Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers
Day 04.Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul (1050m.) and Trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) - 4 Hours:
Day 05.Trek to Ghorepani (2675m) - 6 Hours-
Day 06. Hike to Poonhill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani.
Day 07.Trek from Tadapani (2675m) to Chomrong- 5 Hours:
Day 08 Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan (2500) - 5 Hours:
Day 09. Trek from Dovan to Deurali (3230m.)- 4-5 Hours:
Day 10 Trek from Deurali ABC via Machhapuchare Base Camp (3820m) - 4 Hours:
Day 11.Trekking from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m.):
Day 12 Trekking from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m) - 6 Hours:
Day 13.Trek from Jhinudanda to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara- 6 Hours:
Day 14.Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (6 Hours):
Day 15: Transfer to the airport for your departure.