Everest Base Camp Trek Highlights
01. Explore the colorful and vibrant Kathmandu valley and 02. UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
03. Himalayan panoramic mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
04. Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thame and Tengboche monasteries.
05. Learn about Sherpa culture.
06. Trek with ample acclimatization days built in.
07. Trek to the foot of breathtaking Everest, the world’s highest mountain
08. Set out on the challenging hikes to Kala Pattar (18,192ft) and Everest Base Camp (17,590ft)
Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel and welcome dinner at Typical Nepali Restaurnat and briefing about Everest Base Camp Trek. Hotel
Day 02. Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) to Phakding (2,652 m.): Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and camp at Phakding (2,652 m.) approximately 3 hrs walking distance. The trail tops a small ridge and from where the trail descends to Suikhet (2,340 m.) and passes blows Lukla to Chauri Kharka. The fields that pass through support corps of Corn, potatoes, wheat and cabbage and the Sherpas here are generally better off than their friends above Namche.
Day 03. Phakding to Namche (3,446 m.): Approximately 5 hrs. Walking which is a beautiful day walking through magnificent Rhododendron, Magnolia and Fir forest. Several villages provide welcome teashops and views of the peaks increase and improve until finally reach Namche after a long pull up of a ridge. Namche is the main Sherpa village and have to rest on the afternoon to enjoy walking round the village.
Day 04. Rest at Namche Bazaar: This is rest day for acclimatization at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05. Namche Bazaar to Thyangboche (3867 m.): After breakfast, trek will lead to Phunki Tenga for Lunch. After lunch ascend another 2-hrs. and reach at Thyangboche and pay a visit to Monastery with the Sherpa Guide.
Day 06. Thyangboche to Dinboche (4,410 m.): This walking day through Pangboche village where what is claimed to be Yeti's scalp and the fingers of hand, kept in the Pangboche monastery can be seen with the Sherpa guide.
Day 07. Dinboche to Lobuche (4,930 m.): Already first part of the day climb a small ridge con tour to Thukla (4,600 m.) before climb the moraines of Lobuche with the best view of high mountain including Mt. Everest (Sagarmatha)
Day 08. Lobuche to Gorakshep then Trek to Everest base Camp & Overnight in Gorakshep: Everest Base Camp is the main Camp for the Mountaineers situated at the elevation of 5,252 meters. The Trekkers feel very happy to reach there as it makes them a life time memories for their adventurous fulfillment.
Day 09. Gorakshep to Kala-Patthar (5,545 m.) to Pheriche : Early in the Morning hike to Kalapatthar and This trail gives a good view of Pumori. This section of the trek provides good views of the Mt. Everest and range of the Himalaya.
Day 10. Trek to Tyangboche and overnight in Lodge.
Day 11. Trek to Namche and Overnight in Lodge.
Day 12: Trek to Lukla and Overnight in Lodge.
Day 13. Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
Day 14. Departure to your Destination
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Includes
01. All the ground transportation by private tourist vehicle as listed in the program.
02. Domestic Flight Tickets: (KTM-Lukla-KTM) both way
03. Meal three times a day during the trek in Lodge
04. Accommodation in Lodge during the Trek
05. 2**Star Standard Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B Basis
06. National Park fee and TIMS Cards
07. English Speaking Guide and porters
08. Insurance for Guide and porters
09. Daily wages of Guide and Porters
10. Welcome dinner at typical Nepali Restaurant
11. Trekking Map
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
01. Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks).
02. Personal expenses Donation or tips.
03. Personal equipment and Medical kit box.
04. Emergency rescue evacuation from Helicopter or any personal accident insurance during emergencies.