Program of expedition with approximate suggested Ascending itinerary:
Day 1. Arrival in Bishkek, transfer and accommodation in a hotel. Overnight in Bishkek.
Day 2. Morning flight to Osh. Transfer Osh-Achik-Tash BC. Overnight in BC.
Day 3. Acclimatization ascent to Petrovskogo peak. Preparation for climb to Camp 1.
Day 4. Climb to the camp N1. 4400 m.
Day 5. Acclimatization ascent to Domashniy peak (4700 m.). Preparation for climb to Camp 2.
Day 6. Climb to the camp N2. 5300 m.
Day 7. Climb to the camp N3. 6200 m.
Day 8. Descent to the camp N1. 4400 m.
Day 9. Descent to the base camp 3600 m.
Day 10. Reserve day.
Day 11. Rest day.
Day 12. Preparation day.
Day 13. Climb to camp N1.
Day 14. Climb to camp N2.
Day 15. Climb to camp N3.
Day 16. Ascent of the summit 7134 m. and descent to the camp N3.
Day 17. Descent to the camp N1.
Day 18. Descent to the base camp. 3600 m.
Day 19. Rest day.
Day 20. Transfer Achik-Tash BC to Osh. Accommodation and overnight in Osh in hotel.
Day 21. Flight to Bishkek. Accommodation in a hotel.
Please note that the above itinerary is intended to be a guideline only. Unforeseen problems with team fitness could occur and there is always the threat of bad weather to force last minute changes. This period will also include essential rest days taken at Base Camp.
Price includes services of “full package” and additional services:
1. Experienced high altitude guide
2. Installed high altitude tents on 5300м and 6200 м (3 persons in tent!)
3. Group equipment: rope (if needed), gas and gas stoves, cooking set.
4. High altitude products (see the name list of fixed products)
Services of “full package”:
1. Boundary zone permit, OVIR registration, visa support (if necessary)
2. Meeting/seeing off at the airport
3. All transfers according to the program
4. Flight Bishkek – Osh – Bishkek and back (please note that local airlines allow only 15 free of charge luggage! Extra kilo costs about 0,5 USD)
5. 4 nights at hotels with breakfasts (in Osh and Bishkek)
6. Lunch en route to/from BC
7. Rent of walkie-talkie
8. Registration with rescue team
9. Ecological fee