• Discover a fantastic road, passing through the High Atlas via the pass Tichka which is located at the high of 2260 m.
• Visit Ait Ben Haddou and the old Kasbah Talhouet.
• Pass through Ouarzazate, Rose Valley, Todra Valley and Dades Valley.
• Discover Bedouin life in the desert
• Enjoy to ride on camel and see the sunrise and sunset.
• blueman Sahara Party, around a fire camp at the camp after traditional dinner.
Our shared tour is organized in small groups not exceeding 17 tourist, mostly like- minded young travelers sharing the same values.
Erg Chebbi dunes where there are many miles of beautiful Saharan Dunes. The Dunes stretch though they pale in comparison to some of the bigger dune seas in other parts of the Sahara they are still very impressive. The best time to see the dunes is at sunrise or sunset as the colours change quickly though at any time through the day it's an impressive sight. The sahara desert trip include high atlas mountains, Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate, the valley of 1 thousand Kasbah, Skoura, Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge, Risani, Draa Valley and Agdez.
What to Remember
Please be sure to bring warm clothing in the winter (no sleeping bags are required), light clothing in the summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and trousers (for the camel trek). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for the trek as the saddles can cause skin irritation.
Day 1: Marrakech -Telouat – casbah Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate –Dadés Gorges.
We start from Marrakech before 8:00 in our tourism minibus air-conditioned vehicle. On our way over the Atlas Mountains we have a break at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou for a tour around the complex, where lunch can be taken at any café. After the break we continue our trip to the Dades Valley. Here we stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private rooms with douche, enjoy a traditional Moroccan evening meal and breakfast.
Day 2: Boumalne Dadès - Tinghir - Todra Gorge - Arfoud - Merzouga Dunes – erg chebbi
After breakfast at your hotel, hop back aboard your minibus and travel out along the famous ‘Road of 1000 Kasbahs’ to nearby Tinghir. Stroll through the oasis to the mighty Todra Gorge, where a deep crevasse in the orange limestone provides spectacular views, then sit down to lunch at your leisure in one of the local cafes.
In the afternoon, visit the holy town of Rissani and Continue to Merzouga, a small village sitting on the borders of the Sahara Desert. Meet your camel caravan and, with the sun slowly moving across the afternoon sky, set off toward Erg Chebbi and your camp in the heart of the desert.
With traditional music from local nomads to entertain you, enjoy dinner and an evening under the stars before retiring to bed.
Day 3: Merzouga - Rissani - Nqob - Tamnougalte - Ouarzazate – Marrakech
An early wake up to enjoy the sunrise over the dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga the best moment of Merzouga desert, followed by a breakfast in the bivouac of Merzouga. Then you will ride back the camels to the hotel for shower, to drive back from MErzouga dunes to Marrakech via Tazarine and the Draa Valley, Agdez and Ouarzazate where we will have free time for lunch.Afterwards we will continue to Marrakech, where your tour from Marrakech to Merzouga ends. Crossing again the Tizi N'Tichka pass and the Berber villages between Ouarzazate and Marrakech.
• Pickup & drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
• Transportation in modern tourism minibus
• English speaking driver during the tour
• Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac
• Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, cinema studio, Kasbah, walks, canyons, breaks for photos
• Overnight accommodation in a basic traditional desert camp (private tents)
• First night in Dades valley with dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians or Special Diat are welcome)
• Breakfasts and evening meals
What's not included?
• Personal purchases
• Entrance fees, local guide